Up to now package deals for admission to the big water and animal-related theme parks — SeaWorld and Aquatica — has been on a twofer basis or in combination with Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island; Discovery Cove was offered as a stand-alone on the basis of its “special occasion” nature or as part of 14-day Ultimate Package.
Now, however, SeaWorld Parks and Resorts Orlando is offering a new all-inclusive package: A day at Discovery Cove now includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica.
Guests that have already booked Discovery Cove reservations on or after May 22 and who have selected SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica with their reservation will automatically have access to both parks during their vacation.
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, Wind-Away River and coming soon Freshwater Oasis
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel, and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- A pass for 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica in Orlando before, during or after Discovery Cove visit.
For reservations and to learn more, visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-434-7268.