1. Plan to arrive at the opening bell. As soon as the park opens, grab a map just inside the turnstiles and proceed directly to Cheetah Hunt.
2. Backtrack toward the entrance, then continue clockwise to SheiKra in Stanleyville (bear left), bypassing Gwazi for now. If crowds are sparse, and if you dare, ride SheiKra more than once. (If Rhino Rally is on your list, try to get there first thing in the morning, before you ride anything else; lines form quickly and the ride handles many fewer riders per hour than the coasters.)
3. After SheiKra, continue to the Congo and ride Kumba. If the Skyride is operating, you can use it to head to Montu in Egypt; otherwise just walk. Then, walk back through Egypt, Cheetah Hunt and Morocco to Gwazi.
4. Once you've done the coasters, head back to Stanleyville and ride Stanley Falls and the Tanganyika Tidal Wave, finishing up with a ride on Congo River Rapids. Now head south, pausing to admire the tigers in Jungala as you check the map and Entertainment Guide. If the timing's right, catch the Skyride again and head back to the Moroccan Palace Theater to catch the ice show.
5. After lunch, you have several choices. You can hit your favorite rides again, try the lesser rides, or (my personal suggestion) visit the various zoo attractions, perhaps catching another show at some point in the afternoon. Don't forget to check the schedule of Meet The Keeper shows.
to Chapter Contents
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try a Google search.
YOU THINK THIS IS COOL, WAIT'LL YOU SEE
OUR OTHER GREAT TRAVEL BOOKS! THANKS.